This Thing Called Courage

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby Bunny in Boston


This is funny because Fionn and I saw a bunny last night around midnight down at the South School playground, right down the street...this came in from one of my birding groups:


At about 9am this morning I exited Route 93 South at the Purchase St exit opposite James Hook Lobsters.

As I reached this very busy intersection the lights turned red and a tiny little baby bunny, no more than 4 inches tall, came hopping quite leisurely across the road in front of the stopped traffic.

It then disappeared into the shrubbery on the Rose Kennedy Greenway!!
First time I have ever seen a bunny in a major city.

Just thought I’d share…

Seamus
Somerville

Thursday 30th April ‘09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home